DC Judge Snowboard Boot
The DC Judge Snowboard Boot is a medium flex, all-mountain boot that brings response and precision to our ride. The Response III Liner delivers the support we need with its ergonomic PU overlay and superior warmth and comfort with 3M Thinsulate Insulation. For a secure fit, DC incorporated the BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone H4 Coiler dial, allowing us to lock in the perfect fit in separate areas with the simple twist of the dial. With the sustainably built IMPACT-ALG Insole, our feet will be as happy as our minds as we spend the day riding laps at our favorite resort.
- A medium flex, all-mountain boot for riders of all levels
- Find a perfect fit with the BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone H4 Coiler dial
- The Response III Liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation offers comfort and warmth
- IMPACT-ALG Insole provides eco-friendly, all-day riding comfort
- The Vibram Outsole delivers grip in and out of the bindings
- Item #DCSZ9CF
- Upper Material
- Dual BOA® Fit System, H4 Coiler Dial, BOA Black SS lace
- Response III (3M Thinsulate, Aerotech ventilation, faux fur)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ankle harness
- medium (6 out of 10 on DC's scale)
- Vibram rubber
- Impact ALG
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help