DC Andy Warhol Ply Snowboard
The custom Fragile print on the topdeck of the Ply brings Warhols iconic art to life like never before. This is one the collectors will love, but we designed it to tackle any terrain. Tested and developed with help from our team riders, the Ply has a skate-like feel with enough power and stability to conquer the whole mountain. It features our snappy Lock & Load Camber paired with the cruisy, super-pressable flex of a biax glass layup and a lightweight stratus core. The Ply is modernized with the latest-and-greatest tech to perform on the mountain.
- 150cm, 153cm, 154cm wide, 156cm, 159cm
- Lock and Load Camber
- true twin
- Effective Edge
- [150cm] 1120mm, [153cm, 154cm wide] 1140mm, [156cm] 1160mm, [159cm] 1180mm
- Waist Width
- [150cm] 248mm, [153cm] 250mm, [154cm wide] 256mm, [156cm] 252mm, [159cm] 257mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [150cm] 6.6m, [153cm] 6.9m, [154cm wide] 7.1m, [156cm] 7.2m, [159cm] 7.5m
- Stance Width
- [150cm, 153cm] 19.5 - 24.2in, [154cm wide, 156cm] 20.1 - 24.2in, [159cm] 20.1 - 24.8in
- Base Color
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help