Why We Like The Dalbello Cabrio Lv Free 120 Ski Boot
"LV" stands for low volume, due to the narrow performance-oriented 99mm last, while "Cabrio" describes the 3-piece design of the Dalbello Cabrio Lv Free 120 Ski Boot. Meanwhile, the 120 flex assigns a rating to the stiff and powerful flex profile of this versatile all-mountain resort boot.
- Versatile all-mountain boots that promote freestyle and freeride skiing
- 120 flex drives power to your edges with ease in any condition
- 99mm last provides a powerful slop-free fit every time out
- 3-piece, 3-buckle Cabrio design makes for easy on and off
- IF Hike Pro liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Power strap locks your shin in place for hard charging
- GripWalk outsoles encourage boot packing and ease parking lot strides
- Item #DBLN0AG
- Shell Material
- IF Hike Pro
- Last Width
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Liner Closure
- 50mm Power Band strap
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help