Why We Like The Dalbello Cabrio LV Free 105 Ski Boot
The Dalbello Cabrio LV Free 105 Ski Boot provides smooth power and reliable comfort to keep us gliding up the skin track and dancing down the descent. The freeride construction offers plenty of support for plowing through powder fields thanks to the IF Hike PRO liner and PuRE technology reinforcement. The Cabrio three-piece design moves naturally when in hike mode and provides stiff support as we point our tips downhill for optimal power transmission. The easy-to-use ski-walk mechanism ensures smooth transitions between climbs and downhill turns, and the bi-injected AUTOFIT tongue softens impacts against our shins so we can fully enjoy every minute in the mountains.
- Freeride touring boots built to handle varying backcountry terrain
- 105 flex balances high performance with all-day comfort
- Mid-volume 99mm last comfortably hugs our feet
- 3-piece structure maintains consistent flex and damping throughout
- Cabrio Ski-Walk mode allows for a full range of natural movement
- IF Hike PRO liner supports our heel and ankle and adapts to our foot
- PuRE technology smoothly and efficiently transfers power to our skis
- Compatible with GripWalk (ISO 23223) bindings
- Item #DBLN0AE
- Shell Material
- [shell] polyurethane, [cuff] nylon composite, [tongue] Pebax Rnew
- Last Width
- INSTANT FIT HIKE PRO W, AUTOFIT technology, memory foam tongue
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Buckle Material
- Liner Closure
- 40mm power strap
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 24.5] 3lb 14.8oz (1780g)
- Walk Mode
- Cabrio Ski-Walk Mode
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help