Select style & size:Select options
Carry your ski/ride locker with you.
Whether your competing for the cup, or you just want something organized to carry your shred gear, the Dakine Boot Locker DLX 70L is a great backpack for stowing and transporting your ski or snowboard boots, outerwear, and other ripping essentials. The split-level organization keeps your boots separated from the rest of your kit, so hopefully the funk won't make it to your work clothes (plastic bag recommended). The tarp-lined boot compartment doubles as a changing mat, so you don't have to stand barefooted on the cold locket room floor. Plus, the DLX includes a padded compartment for your helmet and goggles, so they'll stay somewhat fresh before you head up for some turns.
- A backpack carryall for your ski or snowboard boots and gear
- Split compartments keep your boots separate from everything else
- Tarp-lined boot compartment doubles as a changing mat for your feet
- Padded shoulder straps include sternum strap for a snug fit
- Cushy goggle and helmet pocket keep your headwear fresh
- Item #DAK012U
- Q & A
THE gear bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is fantastic! I needed a bag for quick day trips where you want to throw your board on the rack and have your stuff in an easy, organized bag. I love that it offers the extra compartments in comparison to the other boot locker duffle by Dakine. AND backpack straps!!!! Talk about making packing and trips to the truck so much easier! I also see myself using this for cycling gear too! Hopefully they get more in stock because you need this! Totally geeking out over the functionality! I love smart gear!