Select Style & Size:
Hybrid Pure 135 Climbing Skins
Big days with multiple lengthy ascents demand a lot from your skins; easy gliding, high traction, and easy handling when applying and removing are the main criteria. The Hybrid Pure Skins from Contour implement 100% mohair construction, making them the best gliding skin in the line.
- Mohair climbing skin is performance-oriented for heavy usage
- Hybrid adhesive technology is super easy to handle during transitions
- Included hybrid skin trimmer allows for quick and easy customization
- Rugged construction holds traction over multiple ascents and transitions
- Included stuff sack provides convenient storage in your pack
- Item #CTO0004
- 100% mohair
- Tip Attachment
- tip fix + wide buckle
- Tail Attachment
- 145 - 152cm, 153 - 160cm, 161 - 168cm, 169 - 176cm, 177 - 184cm, 185 - 195cm
- Case Included
- stuff sack
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 135mm] 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.