Select Style & Size
Free Tri Itu Suit
Castelli created the Women's Free Tri Itu Suit to adhere to ITU rules, quickly disperse moisture once you leave the swim, and maximize aerodynamic efficiency through bike and run stages. SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric along the upper provides high levels of breathability, so you don't overheat while racing and training in stifling humidity and oppressive heat. Velocity mesh along the backside ensures streamlined aerodynamics in the bike, as proven in Castelli's wind tunnel testing. Both of these fabrics are extremely quick-drying, so you won't retain residual moisture, only to drip incessantly in the bike and run.
Moving to the shorts, Castelli's Instadry Speed fabric does exactly what its name implies by giving you a hydrodynamic advantage in the water and quickly shedding moisture afterwards, so you're not a sopping-wet mess in the saddle, which often leads to undesired irritation. Castelli employs their Kiss Tri seat pad to absorb incoming vibration on the road, which is especially welcome seeing many triathletes are riding on stiff, unforgiving bikes. And not only does this seat pad take the sting out of the bike stage, but it's low-profile nature won't inhibit movement once you transition to the final run stage.
- Streamlined tri suit provides aerodynamic efficiency
- SpeedFreak ventilated upper for superb breathability
- Velocity mesh along backside for slippery aero profile
- Upper fabrics disperse moisture once you leave the swim
- Instadry Speed shorts for hydrodynamics and quick drying
- Kiss Tri pad absorbs vibration without inhibiting motion
- Soft-finish armholes won't chafe or irritate the skin
- Small hip pockets provide storage for nutrition
- Item #CST00MD
- [upper] SpeedFreak ventilated, [back panel] Velocity mesh, [short] Instadry Speed
- 2 small pockets on hip
- Kiss Tri seat pad
- 30 cm YKK rear zip
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?