Free Speed 2 Race Top
The updated Free Speed 2 Race Top offers the flexibility of a two-piece with the aerodynamic advantages of a one-piece tri suit. Elbow-length sleeves and a next-to-skin fit reduce drag when we're on the bike, where our upper body provides the greatest resistance to forward motion. With all the time spent in the sun and heat training, the Free Speed Top uses a UV-blocking fabric on the back of the jersey to protect from the sun's rays and keep you cooler. Castelli's SnapLock fasteners at the lower back attach the jersey to their Free Tri Short to prevent it from riding up, and the Giro3 elastic gripper further secures the jersey in place.
- Triathlon jersey for any distance race
- Flexible and breathable fabrics keep you cool and comfortable
- UPF 16 back panel protects from sun while on the bike
- 2 rear pockets store fuel for the ride and run
- SnapLock fasteners at back hem attach jersey to Free Tri Shorts
- ELbow-length sleeves enhance aerodynamic advantages
- Item #CSTZ7BS
- [front] Velocity Rev2 Aero, [back] Velocity mesh
- UPF Rating
- 2 rear
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 15, 2023
(white) high quality but see through
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Seemed like high quality materials I didn't keep it because the chest area fabric was see through.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help