Why We Like The Cannon Paddles Nokomis Hybrid Paddle
The Nokomis Hybrid Paddle is Cannon Paddles' most popular touring paddle for good reason. It is lightweight and portable for hours of easy paddling. The carbon shaft keeps the weight down while the dihedral blades are made for balance and efficiency to make our strokes practically effortless. We grab this paddle for everything from afternoon floats in our recreational kayak to multi-day trips in our touring rig.
- Light, efficient paddle for the lake and ocean
- Carbon shaft keeps swing weight low to expend less energy
- Dihedral blade shape provides balance and strength
- Kingpin Connection system to feather blades in 15-degree increments
- Item #CPD0007
- Shaft Material
- Overall Length
- 210cm, 220cm, 230cm, 240cm
- Blade Area
- 94sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help