Select style & size:Select options
Steel performance at aluminum weight.
Camp USA's XLC Nanotech Crampon is a lightweight, aluminum crampon that weight-conscious ski mountaineers look for, but steel front points lend an edge when you encounter icy or even rocky objectives. Aluminum points get shredded if you ever try to climb ice or rock, so Camp USA made the front points out of Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel to solve that issue. Camp's innovative 3D shaped construction (pressed, not bent) makes the aluminum frame sturdier than standard aluminum frames. It's compatible with most alpine touring ski boots, telemark ski boots, and rigid mountaineering boots with toe and heel welts.
- Light aluminum crampons with steel front points for mountaineering
- 3D-pressed frame maximizes strength, stability, and performance
- Automatic step-in for most mountaineering and ski touring boots
- Semi-automatic option for boots without toe welts
- Wear indicators at sides show when it's time to replace
- New anti-balling plates and carry case included
- Item #CMP007R