Why We Like The C.A.M.P. X-Dream Ice Tool
For a tool that feels like an extension of self when scaling ice and rock, we look to the C.A.M.P. X-Dream Ice Tool. The handle's proprietary adjuster lets us change its angle to achieve optimal positioning for a balanced swing on ice or a solid hook on rock, while the modular design lets us customize the head and handle with different picks and finger rests (sold separately) to match the terrain and our hand.
- Ultralight, adaptable tool for technical ice and steep rock
- Modular head offers customization
- Steel, reverse curve Mixte pick for precision
- Aluminum shaft balances weight and strength
- Ergonomic handle with plastic grip for a secure hold
- Allen bolt adjustment to change from Ice to Dry grip position
- X-Trigger knob attaches to shaft to give a third position
- Compatible with C.A.M.P. X-Finger, X-Rest, hammer, adze, and Ice, Race, and Total Dry picks (sold separately)
- Item #CMPJ18Y
- [pick] chromoly steel, [shaft] 2.5mm 7075 aluminum
- Leash Included
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
- ice climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help