Why We Like The Crown Weatherproof Pullover Fleece
Whether we're roaming downtown or shredding freshies, the Crown Pullover offers a defense against winter's bite. The performance material gives us a touch of warmth while fending off powder sprays and flurries. We thread our earbuds through the hidden pocket's media port to feed our inspiration headbanger riffs as we map out our line.
- Toasty pullover for resort layering and exploring a wintry downtown
- Thick fleece material delivers durability and soft hand feel
- Water-repellent finish fends off light precipitation
- Stretch binding at cuffs and back hem help seal out cold drafts
- Raglan sleeves allow freedom of movement
- Cinchable hood and stretch thumbholes offer additional coverage
- Kangaroo pocket with internal zippered pocket secures your phone
- Item #BURZ8GV
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Dryride Mist-Defy bonded fleece, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- fixed, drawcord
- 1 kangaroo with phone pocket inside
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2023
Different image on actual hoodie
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
I ordered the martini olive color and in the ad it has a large mountain over the chest area with Burton underneath. Mine came with a tiny little mountain up in the left hand portion of the chest. Otherwise, material and color are great. Thumb hooks inside sleeves are nice. Super soft inside. Splashed some water on it and it all beaded and rolled off nicely. I’m 6’ 2” 190lbs and the large fits perfectly, maybe just a touch baggy lengthwise in the sleeves but better than too short. Overall it’s great, just would have preferred the big mountain like in the photo printed on the hoodie. Hoodie is 5/5. Just had to dock one point for a different print than advertised.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help