Why We Like The Burton AK Gore-Tex Summit Insulated Pant
Built for the backcountry and side country, the Burton AK GORE-TEX Summit Insulated Pant delivers the dexterity and weather protection we need. The GORE-TEX Stretch shell is not only waterproof, windproof, and breathable, but also moves with us to keep us comfortable and limber on the mountainside. We also like the ventilating thigh vents to moderate our microclimate and a comfortable cut with an articulated fit that's not too tight or too baggy.
- Ski pant for the side country and backcountry
- GORE-TEX membrane is guaranteed to keep you dry
- Zippered vents to dump heat and moisture
- Contoured waist with adjustable waistband
- Regular articulated fit
- Item #BUR02B0
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric
- fully taped
- 2 zippered thigh cargo, 2 zippered hand (microfleece-lined), 2 zippered rear
- inner thigh zipper vents
- contoured adjustable, exterior waistband adjustment
- Manufacturer Warranty
- snowboarding, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help