Why We Like The City Dress Series Boot
Formal and functional collide in these dressy ankle boots. Designed for city life, these evolved boots were slimmed down without wandering far from their heritage design. These wildly comfortable leather boots are easy to dress up or down, so we can wear them enjoyably from dawn to dusk.
- Durable boots for clean everyday style as you wander the city
- Premium leather upper ensures durability and timeless looks
- Shaped footbed and steel midsole shank offer support for long days
- TPU outsole provides long-lasting traction around town
- Stretchy panels and dual pull tabs make them easy to get on and off
- Item #BLU001D
- Upper Material
- TPU, XRD Technology, steel shank
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2020
Decent but overpriced
- I've used it several times
- True to size
First off these are a stylish and practical boot. BUT, for the price the quality isn’t there. The leather is more in line with sub $100 footwear. Glued construction means they can’t be resoled, for this price they should be at least Blake stitched. That said there isn’t much to compare these with. Most well made Chelsea boots have smooth leather soles and are not suitable for winter weather. Overall I would say these are a good boot for 100-150 bucks, but not retail.