Why We Like The Black Diamond Lightweight Wooltech Glove
At only one ounce per pair, Black Diamond's Lightweight Wooltech Glove gives us a little warmth and weather protection for shoulder season or high-energy activities in colder temperatures. The blend of merino wool, polyester fleece, and nylon balances warmth with breathability while also wicking away moisture, so our hands stay drier and (thus) warmer. We usually wear our gloves on their own when we're running, hiking, or cross-country skiing, but they also double as liner gloves that we can wear under our shell gloves, too.
- Lightweight gloves for cool weather activities
- NuYarn merino wool blend is light and dries quickly
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant and insulates when wet
- Thumb and index finger are touchscreen-compatible
- Recommended for 40 - 55F temperatures
- Item #BLDZ9FN
- 47% merino wool, 47% polyester, 6% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- 160g NuYarn merino wool
- undercuff glove
- pull-on, stretch cuff
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- index finger, thumb
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 1oz
- running, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help