Select a Size
Select a Color
Lightweight Wooltech Glove
- Light wool liner glove gives warmth on tours, treks, and trail runs
- Polartec Power Wool wicks moisture, dries quickly, and feels soft
- Breathable fabric also offers odor control
- Digital thumb and index finger allow touchscreen compatibility
- Item #BLD00QL
- 66% polyester, 34% wool
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index finger
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, casual, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2019
Doesn't hold up for snowboarding
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The overall quality of the gloves is decent but it doesn't work well for a day if snowboarding. I wore them once as a liner glove and they practically disintegrated. Overall would only recommend for normal wear, nothing sport related.
August 29, 2019
Tight in the wrist
- I returned this product before using it
Lightweight and stretchy material, with decent build quality for the money - what I was looking for. However, there is a band of non-elastic material in the wrist that made these very difficult to get on, and precarious to get off. The fit/length of the fingers was normal, but I chose to return them. Maybe a size up would work (I measured my hand and used the size-estimator), but then I'd be worried about the finger length.