Why We Like The DAEHLIE Elite Jacket
DAEHLIE's Elite Jacket makes nordic racing a breeze. Cold weather and high-output activity can't compete with the 37.5 mesh back panel, loaded with tech that warms and cools to balance our body's core temperature. The three-layer Porelle laminate on the front body repels falling flakes, but its hearty construction isn't about to weigh us down—this is DAEHLIE's lightest jacket. A slim fit and four-way stretch fabric stay active with us, and elastic panels and glued seams reduce friction while we skate.
- Innovative XC ski jacket offers optimal comfort for cold-weather sport
- 3-layer softshell repels moisture and allows vapor to escape
- Slim fit mirrors body movements during active pursuits
- 37.5 mesh warms and cools to maintain optimal body temperature
- Double-knit panels provide wear-resistance
- Glued seams reduce friction while on the move
- Item #BJOC06A
- [membrane/laminate] Porellle (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, Rudolf Bionic Finish Eco (DWR treatment), [contrast] polyester, elastane
- nordic ski
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help