Why We Like The Bent Metal Joint Snowboard Binding
Our snowboards become an extension of ourselves when they're bolted with the Bent Metal 2024 Joint Snowboard Binding. This binder creates a tight connection between us and our decks with its boron fiber baseplate and Performance polymer nylon highback that flex enough for tweaks but also steady us for stable and responsive carving. This combo makes the Joint great for park riding and powder playing. Plus, its flexible straps cinch our boot in with no-slip security for smooth riding all day long.
- Become one with your snowboard in this responsive binding
- Versatile medium flex is great for any style of riding
- Polymer nylon highback is both surfy and secure
- Boron fiber drive plate is durable and lightweight
- Flexible straps ensure your boots don't slip or slide
- Forged aluminum buckles for smooth entry and exit
- Cube FLAD gives you four different levels of lean
- Item #BMLF024
- Performance Polymer Nylon
- Flex Control Driveplate (boron fiber, polymer core, nylon)
- Baseplate Padding
- Ankle Strap
- Power Flex
- Toe Strap
- Light Form
- forged aluminum buckles
- medium (5 out of 10 on Bent Metal's scale)
- Large Axis Disk (4-hole, Channel)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- The Cube (forward lean)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help