Why We Like The BEAL Gully Unicore Dry Climbing Rope
We complement our superlight alpine arsenal with the Gully Unicore Dry Climbing Rope. Weighing just 36 grams per meter, the Gully is certainly BEAL's lightest half rope, and possibly the lightest on the market. This rope doesn't scrap a strand of strength either thanks to its Unicore construction that bonds the sheath to the core, eliminating sheath slippage and enhancing longevity. BEAL protected the sheath with a Golden Dry treatment for exceptional resistance against water absorption, abrasion, dirt, and grime. This rope is also certified for use as a twin to deliver more versatility and convenience.
- Ultralight dynamic rope certified for use as a half or twin
- 7.3mm diameter is BEAL's skinniest, lightest half rope
- Unicore sheath construction for zero slippage and optimal suppleness
- Golden Dry treatment reduces swelling and freezing in the alpine
- This rope is 100% recyclable to reduce waste in landfills
- Item #BEA000B
- half, twin
- Dry Treatment
- Golden Dry
- Static Elongation
- [half] 10.1%
- Dynamic Elongation
- [half] 35%
- Impact Force
- [half] 5.2kN, [twin] 7.9kN
- UIAA Falls
- [half] 6 - 7, [twin] 13 - 15
- Sheath Construction
- nylon, Unicore
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [50m] 3lb 15.5oz, [60m] 4lb 12.2oz, [70m] 5lb 8.9oz
- mountaineering, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help