Metros to meadows, without skipping a beat.
Created in 1983 for those looking to seamlessly transition from countryside pursuits to urban wear, the Barbour Men's Beaufort Wax Jacket offers the weather-shedding protection, midweight warmth, and timeless appeal that's made Barbour Jackets iconic. Taking design inspiration from French shooting jackets, the Beaufort Wax Jacket features a rear game pocket that's lined with easy-cleaning nylon. The full-zip closure features a stormflap that seals out oncoming winds and light rain from seeping inside.
The waxed cotton body repels oncoming moisture in wet environments, ensuring you stay pleasantly dry during inclement conditions. Barbour's classic tartan lining provides a touch of warmth, with the ability to add a thermal liner for cozy comfort in chilly weather. The corduroy collar offers luxurious comfort with its soft, fuzzy feel. Like the lining, it gives you the ability to attach a snap-on hood (not included) for added coverage in stormy weather. Other classic features include moleskin-lined hand pockets and generously sized bellows pockets.
- Classic waxed cotton jacket for countryside and urban wear
- Waxed cotton exterior sheds oncoming rain and damp weather
- Cotton corduroy collar provides luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with Stormflap keeps the elements from seeping inside
- Compatible with snap-on hood and thermal liner (sold separately)
- Moleskin-lined hand pockets and nylon-lined rear game pocket
- Barbour channels 120 years of British heritage into its jackets
- Item #BAO0027
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 42R
Got the jacket on sale, can hardly ever find Barbour jackets on sale. The fit is superb, sleeves fall right at the wrist so if you have long arms you may want to size up. The Rustic is a nice rich brown color that will lighten with age. Overall a nice coat with lots of pockets for everything from keys to books to wild game.