Why We Made The Backcountry Park City 16oz Pint With Silipint
Sure, it's nice being able to bring the comforts of home along on car camping trips, but we don't think glassware has any business in the great outdoors. We teamed up with Silipint for the Park City 16oz Pint to provide a carefree, unbreakable drinking vessel that's sure to withstand the test of time. It's made from a BPA-free silicone material that's flexible, safe for hot and cold beverages, and offers a secure grip. Plus, how could we say no to representing the little Utah ski town we call home?
- Rugged, flexible pint for easy drinking at the campsite
- Flexible silicone is BPA-free, squeezable, and indestructible
- Thick walls make it safe for hot and cold beverages alike
- Grippy outer surface for an extra-safe handhold
- Compatible with Silipint's lid (sold separately)
- Item #BCCZ2RZ
- BPA-free silicone
- 16oz (0.47L)
- 5.8 x 3.5 x 2.5in
- Claimed Weight
- camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help