Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew
Because après-ski style is almost as important as the pursuit, we prefer the Spruces Print Merino Baselayer Crew and its unique mountain-inspired designs. By choosing these prints rather than a basic solid color, we can off our artistic side without sacrificing the performance tech that we love so much.
- Signature baselayer top with stand-out prints for all-day style
- Crafted with tech-forward merino wool for max performance and comfort
- Nylon and spandex added to enhance stretch, structure, and durability
- Thumbhole cuffs secure sleeves during active pursuits
- Slim fit with articulated seams for boosted mobility
- Soft Camo colorway features RWS-certified merino wool
- Item #BCCZ2OP
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [soft camo colorway] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 10oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 26, 2023
- I've used it several times
December 22, 2022
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
The cut on this is really unfortunate. It looks like they've left room to accommodate literal handles on my hips. The wrist gaiters are uncomfortable. I'm a little gangly, so clothes that are too wide and too short in the arms are not news to me, but this is extra bad. The fabric feels good, so maybe it will fit you better?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help