Why We Like The Atomic Maverick 95 TI Ski
Out of Atomic's all-mountain lineup, the Maverick 95 TI Ski stands out as one of the stiffest. It certainly brings a smile to our face when we're testing speed on corduroy, navigating groomers on the resort's black diamonds, and floating on a heavenly powder day. Although it rides better when the snow is firmer, the ski's rocker tip and tail help us keep our tips up when it's softer and deeper.
- Stiff all-mountain ski for intermediate to advanced riding
- 95mm waist and camber underfoot initiate edge control on firm snow
- Rocker tip and tail navigate soft, deep snow on a powder day
- Poppy wood core with titanal laminates for maximum stiffness
- Dura Cap sidewalls increase torsional rigidity and durability
- Flat tail provides a strong turning feel and supportive platform
- Item #ATOK1T3
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 126 / 93.5 / 110mm, [172cm] 127.5 / 94 / 111.5mm, [180cm] 129 / 94.5 / 113mm, [188cm] 130.5 / 95 / 114.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 16.5m, [172cm] 17.9m, [180cm] 19.3m, [188cm] 20.8m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Dura Cap sidewall, sandwich
- World Cup
- Claimed Weight
- [180cm] 3lb 15.5oz (1800g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help