Why We Like The Atomic Maverick 86 C Ski
When groomers and refrozen crud are the name of the day we trust the Atomic Maverick 86 C Ski to keep us in control. This frontside ski gets its power from a combination of a poplar core and carbon fiber laminate. These two materials combine to offer torsional rigidity, damping, and energy transfer. The result is a ski that holds an edge in sticky situations, handles vibrations at high speeds, and responds at the drop of a hat.
- All-mountain skis designed for between-storm precision
- 88mm waist is quick edge to edge for easy control
- Short turn radius helps you stay in control off-piste
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and forgiveness
- Poplar core is lightweight and powerful for daily riding
- Carbon fiber laminate adds torsional rigidity and power
- Sintered base skips effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #ATOK1T1
- 153cm, 161cm, 169cm, 176cm, 184cm
- [161cm] 121.5 / 87 / 105mm, [169cm] 123 / 87.5 / 106.5mm, [176cm] 124.5 / 88 / 109.5mm, [184cm] 126 / 88.5 / 109.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 15.5m, [169cm] 16.9m, [176cm] 18.2m, [184cm] 19.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [184cm] 7lb 8oz (3400g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help