Hawx Ultra 120 S Ski Boot
When you want to charge the steepest runs, the narrowest chutes, and the deepest powder, you reach for the Atomic Hawx Ultra 120 S Ski Boot. Part of the praise-worthy Hawx collection, it features a superlight construction paired with the Legendary Hawx feel. A stiff 120 flex gives strong skiers the power and response they crave, with a low-volume last that's performance-oriented. Atomic equipped the Hawx Ultra 120 with a reinforced backbone—the Energy Backbone—which further increases stiffness and strength.
When you hear the term Legendary Hawx Feel, it refers to a combination of fit and balance. Memory Fit technology in the liner provides a comfortable out-of-box fit, which works in harmony with the anatomically-specific last, and its thermo-moldable for dialing in just the right shape. Meanwhile, the ramp angle, stance, and forward lean create a balance that encourages nothing but confidence on the mountain, helping you charge down steep runs with wicked fury.
- Lightweight ski boot for hard-charging around the mountain
- 120 flex provides stiff response for advanced skiers
- 98 last offers a performance fit for low volume feet
- Lightweight shell keeps you feeling fast on the slopes
- Memory fit liner can be heat molded to create the perfect fit
- Insulation provides low bulk warmth on cold storm days
- Reinforced backbone enhances strength and edge grip
- Power Shift allows you to tweak the forward lean by four degrees
- Item #ATO00C7