Why We Like Atomic Bent 110 Ski
As lovers of the Atomic Bentchetler line, we have been crying out for a 110cm waisted iteration of the classic, and finally, the Atomic Bent 110 Ski has cemented its spot in the line. This versatile ski bridges the gap between the Bent 100 and Bent 120 to maintain the freestyle freedom and freeride prowess that this line is known for.
This middle width is easily the most versatile ski in the line. On deeper days it provides far more float than the 100, and during high-pressure systems, it is still able to hold its own on groomers and refrozen crud. Other than the waist width, it boasts the same easy-pivoting and rockered feel that we have come to expect from this line.
- Versatile freestyle ski built to be a daily resort driver
- 110cm waist width offers stability, quickness, and float
- Medium turn radius balances stability with quicker turning
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firm pack
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds pivoting control and float
- HRZN Tech at tip and tail prevents edge catches while buttering
- Dura Cap sidewall balances a full sidewall with a chip-free topsheet
- Item #ATOK1R5
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 131 / 110 / 122mm, [172cm] 132 / 110 / 123mm, [180cm] 133 / 110 / 124mm, [188cm] 134 / 110 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 14.4m [172cm] 16m, [180cm] 18m, [188cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- light wood (poplar)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 180cm] 7lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, park and freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help