Why We Like The Atomic Backland 107 Ski
Designed for the backcountry but ready for light powder days inbounds as well, the Atomic Backland 107 Ski is a super versatile mid-fat ski. On days spent in bounds we trust the carbon reinforcement and camber section underfoot to help us hold an edge at high speeds. When we head out-of-bounds in search of deeper snow the lightweight construction helps keep our legs fresh, while the rocker in the tip and tail ensures we can float on top of deep snow and turn on a dime.
- Backcountry touring ski designed for up and downhill performance
- Versatile 107mm waist width is maneuverable, stable, and floaty
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges, adds response
- Lightweight wood core balances damping and weight savings
- Carbon fiber reinforcement saves weight while adding rigidity
- Directional shape creates a timeless and reliable feel on edge
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #ATOK1PZ
- 159cm, 167cm, 175cm
- [159cm] 134 / 107 / 121mm, [167cm] 135 / 107 / 122mm, [175cm] 136 / 107 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [159cm] 14.2m, [167cm] 15.8m, [175cm] 17.5m
- Powder Rocker (20% tip rocker, 70% camber, 10% tail rocker)
- Dura Cap sidewall
- Ultra Light wood
- carbon, fiberglass
- skin clip
- Claimed Weight
- [167cm] 3lb 3oz
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help