Why We Like The Atomic Backland 107 Ski
The Atomic Backland 107 Ski pairs a touring-friendly caruba and poplar core for big approaches, a versatile rocker profile that handles variable backcountry conditions, and a skin clip tail that provides peace of mind on the skin track. Even if the season isn't as snowy as we hoped, the Backland 107 boasts enough versatility for springtime snow, icy chutes, and even a couple of groomers.
- Backcountry ski that doesn't skimp on downhill performance
- 107mm waist floats pow and rides icier conditions well
- Powder Rocker keeps your tips up and holds an edge with ease
- HRZN Tech Tip adds more surface area for smearing turns
- Ultra Light wood core with carbon backbone for stiffness
- Dura Cap Sidewall increases durability and torsional rigidity
- Glossy topsheet sheds snow off the ski's surface
- Item #ATOK1PY
- 175cm, 182cm, 189cm
- [175cm] 136 / 107 / 123mm [182cm] 137 / 107 / 124mm [189cm] 138 / 107 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [175cm] 17.5m [182cm] 18.5m [189cm] 19.5m
- Powder Rocker (20% tip rocker, 70% camber, 10% tail rocker)
- caruba, poplar
- fiberglass, carbon
- skin clip
- Claimed Weight
- (pair)[182cm] 6lb 12oz (3100g)
- backcountry touring, freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help