Why We like The ATK Raider 11 EVO Binding
The ATK Raider 11 EVO Binding is the flagship backcountry binding produced by ATK. With a DIN-value catered to lighter-weight skiers, these bindings encourage adventures to aggressive backcountry lines by boasting automatic brakes and DIN adjustments in both the toe and heel that combine to offer peace of mind and focus on the descent. Worried about how long the walk is? Don't be, these bindings team up their impressive retention with a lightweight feel that keeps our legs fresh enough for another lap.
- Backcountry bindings designed for retention and power
- Meatal construction sheds weight while offering durability
- Max DIN of 11 caters to smaller and lighter skiers
- DIN adjustment in both toe and heel offers peace of mind
- Multiple heel elevators make climbing comfortable
- Automatic brakes make clicking in on ridges effortless
- 25mm of BSL adjustment helps you swap boots without remounting
- Item #ATK0017
- aluminum 7075, POM, stainless steel
- Release Rating
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 86mm, 91mm, 97mm, 102mm, 108mm, 120mm
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- CAM Release System, Elastic Response System, Magneto Heel Flap System, Easy Entry System, Snow Pack Proof System, Up-Hill Hardness Variation System, Release Adjustment Toe Piece
- Heel Elevators
- flat, 26mm, 46.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13oz (370g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help