Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail Winter Softshell Jacket
Assos' Swiss origins show in their gear, and the Trail Winter Softshell Jacket proves to be a technical jacket that can take you on all-mountain adventures. It uses element-battling softshell fabrics to fight off snow and wind, and it's designed with a versatile trail fit that ensures comfort. The Trail Winter Softshell Jacket is breathable, but it's also water-resistant and insulating so you stay fully shielded from stormy weather and icy conditions. A scuba-style hood features built-in neck protection when fully zipped, and the hood integrates with your helmet for frictionless comfort. The jacket is a trim fit for your trail rides, but it's still a practical wear off the bike. We like this jacket for those shoulder season days where it's particularly chilly and we need adequate protection.
- Softshell jacket that hits the trifecta of warm, breathable and protective
- Spring and fall hoodie that's a great all-mountain companion
- 3-layer softshell with a PU bonded membrane for insulation
- Body-mapped RX EVO+ body panels to manage moisture
- Scuba-style hood that features built-in neck protection when zipped
- Item #AASZ01T
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane, [face fabric] NEOS Medium 3L softshell (56% nylon, 22% polyester, 22% elastane), [upper arms, hood, lower back] RX EVO+, [elbows] dyneRope
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fall, winter, spring
- Double-Slider zipper
- 1 zippered side
- klikThru helmet strap slot
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.