Why We Like The Armada ARW 116 VJJ Ultralite Ski
Not only is the ARW 116 VJJ Ultralite Ski Armada's lightest option for backcountry touring, but it's also the widest plank for women. This harmonious blend of lightness and wideness provides a solid performance when the powder's aplenty. The 116mm wide waist hovers over soft snow, while the rockered tip and tail navigate the deeps whether we're setting the skintrack or the first line down a snow-capped summit.
- Backcountry ski that is low on weight and big on powder
- 116mm waist is Armada's widest option specifically for women
- AR Freestyle Rocker floats and offers pivoting control
- Camber underfoot eases edging through variable snow
- Smear Tech bevels the tip and tail's base to reduce catching edges
- Armada's lightest wood core with laminate matrix for stiffness
- Durable sidewall construction with Impact edging for torsional rigidity
- Item #ARMN3AI
- 165cm, 175cm, 185cm
- [165cm] 137 / 116 / 133mm, [175cm] 139 / 116 / 135mm, [185cm] 139 / 116 / 135mm
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 16m, [175cm] 17m, [185cm] 18m
- AR Freestyle Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- AR75 (half-cap)
- 1.7 Lightweight (steel)
- S7 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm] 3lb 7oz (1550g), [175cm] 3lb 8oz (1600g), [185cm] 3lb 13oz (1725g)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help