Select style & size:Select options
No touch, no rub, all love.
- Carry up to six bikes without damaging them during transit
- Basket system ensure that only tires touch on the drive
- Adjustable basket system lets you slide bikes horizontally
- Height and horizontal adjustments provide necessary clearance
- Backwards compatibility makes rack future-proof
- Slam latch action security system makes for simple locking
- Outer Safety Pin bolsters security to keep bikes in place
- Includes anti-sway plate, soft knob tighteners, and 12 Voile straps
- Item #ATU0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been looking for a rack to carry 6 bikes and I have found it. I am one that usually does not write reviews but since there are no reviews on this rack I thought I would throw my two cents in. This rack is built really tough, I love the idea that if I lose a bolt or knob that I can pick it up at a hardware store. I have this on a Ford Transit XLT, so I am already really long and I like that all six bikes hang vertically and I do not stick out another 4 feet or so, as with other platform racks. I am able to open my back doors on the van with the rack on, which was a big deal to me. I was able to put all of my family's bikes on, which includes a 24, 26, 27.5 and 29 inch wheel bikes. The rack holds the bikes really secure and tight. (I have only logged road miles and have not taken it off road at all) This rack is not cheap, but neither are the bikes you put on them. I feel it is worth every cent. As of now I am 100% satisfied w/ this rack, I cannot speak to the durability of the rack or the powder-coat but I don't see a problem arising.
Made in the USA
Manufactured in Utah using local resources and vendors, our goal is to have the lowest environmental foot print possible. Additional sports conversion, military grade design. Factors that ensure durability, and multi use.
Moab off-road adventure
Solid system, protect your investment. No touch, no rub, all love.
High speed vibration is one of the most challenging issues to solve. Protecting the bikes and the rack. Fully capable off-road system engaged.
Does your rack store your bikes when not in use? Store your bikes safely and securely with the rack stand. Fully mobile with locking casters.
Black Sage Festival in Bend Oregon, intense six hours of continuous off-road shuttling
White Rim trail Expedition
Four day tour on the white rim trail,