Why We Like The Outfitter II Tandem Inflatable Kayak
A large tube diameter and low seat position make the Outfitter II Tandem Inflatable Kayak the most stable and forgiving two-person whitewater boat from Aire. We like that it's perfect for novice kayakers getting a feel for the sport and for those more experienced big water lovers who need a bigger boat. Or, it makes a great solo boat when you're packing lots of gear and equipment for multi-day trips in the backcountry. PVC on the outside is rough, tough, and ready to rumble on class II and III fun. The internal AIREcell system is zippered into the PVC skin in order to buoy the kayak. Between the float and PVC, you get a stiff, responsive boat for fun on the flats or foam. This float is maintained by its one-way marine Leafield B7 valves that come with protective caps, so you don't have to worry about springing a leak halfway down the river.
- Kayak for adventures day or overnight trips on high-volume rivers
- Tough PVC outer skin offer abrasion protection and high durability
- Large tube diameter and low seat allow stability in whitewater
- Large tube diameter increases load capacity for hauling extra gear
- 17 sets of cargo loops accommodate gear for your overnight trips
- Cheetah Chair Seats offer back support and have storage pockets
- 2 grab handles for ease of flipping kayak upright after capsizing
- Self-bailing drain holes keep floor pocket free from large debris
- Item #ARE001Z
- Hull Material
- 12ft 2in
- Maximum Load
- Tube Diameter
- Air Chambers
- 3, AIREcell System
- Storage Straps
- 17 sets of cargo loops
- Paddler Skill
- novice, intermediate, advanced
- Packed Size
- 14 x 20in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.