Select a size:
Why We Like The Bonded Fleece Pullover Hoodie
Something about an oversized hoodie and the terrain park just make sense together, so 686 boosted their hoodie's techy qualities to make one ready for mountain conditions. The Bonded Fleece Pullover Hoodie is protected with DWR coating to keep falling flakes and snow spray at bay. Thumbholes keep our sleeves in place under our mittens, so we're not fussing with our kit in between laps. And best of all, the hood features a built-in face mask to keep the icy air off our face while we grind jibs and throw tricks.
- Casual hoodie with technical features built for hot lops
- Rugged polyester knit with DWR coating to repel falling flakes
- Brushed fleece lining wicks moisture and boosts breathability
- Drawcord-adjustable hood with built-in mask for cold air defense
- Classic kangaroo pouch with hidden pocket built for a music player
- Thumbhole cuffs keep sleeves in place while ripping rails
- Item #SESZ6C5
- 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- hoodie, built-in face mask
- 1 kangaroo, 1 audio
- DWR coating
- HeiQ Hyprotecht
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 5.5oz
- casual, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.