Why We Like The ZOIC Aire 11 Short
The ZOIC Aire 11 Short is built for maximum breathability so that we can keep riding even on the hottest days. The ultralight fabic has laser cut ventilation throughout the gusset, and rear yoke to give us extra airflow where we need it most, plus five zippered pockets keep our trail essentials stowed securely on our ride.
- Light and airy MTB short for trail rides when the temperatures spike
- Ultra-breathable fabric wicks away sweat for a cool, dry ride
- Laser cut perforations increase airflow to high heat areas
- 11-inch inseam is perfect for shorter riders or rides without pads
- Hook and loop waist adjustment tabs allow for a secure fit
- Phone pocket on back of leg keeps phone from interfering with pedaling
- Item #ZOIZ18Q
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered phone
- hook and loop adjustment
- laser cut yoke and gusset perforations
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help