For passionate alpinists.
The Passion Five Sleeping Bag is the warmest option in Yeti International's lightweight Passion collection, and it is ideal for summer backpacking trips to the alpine and shoulder season backpacking trips. Its Crystal Down insulation stays warm in freezing temperatures as low as 28F, and it retains its lofty warmth in moist conditions thanks to a hydrophobic treatment.
With an 800-fill rating, the Passion's Crystal Down insulation strikes a stunning balance between high loft and low weight. In fact, the entire bag barely weighs over a pound, and most of that consists of light and lofty down insulation. The Next to Nothing shell's nylon strands weigh a fraction of what human hair does, and Yeti International treated the shell to shed moisture to keep you comfortably dry. A full-length zipper lets you open the bag completely when it's warmer than you thought, and the hood cinches down when it's colder than you thought.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A warm and lightweight sleeping bag for alpine backpacking
- 28F temperature rating suitable for spring, summer, and autumn
- 800-fill Crystal Down insulation with hydrophobic treatment
- Next to Nothing nylon shell with water-resistant coating
- Full-length zipper and adjustable hood customize coverage
- Item #YTE000F