Select style & size:Select options
Toss it on and hit the road.
The Yakima EasyTop lives up to its name by giving you a roof rack that takes seconds to install, fits just about any car, and is built to carry up to 80 pounds of flat gear—from skis and snowboards to boats and surfboards. The included heavy-duty straps and tie downs let you secure the EasyTop on almost any vehicle by looping them through the door frame and buckling it up with a double-latching system for a quick, secure setup. Then, its thick structural padding protects both your roof and your gear when journeying long distances over bumpy, windy roads.
- Incredibly simple, versatile roof rack that fits almost any car
- Heavy-duty straps and tie down secure through car's door frame
- Thick padding protects your roof and your gear on rough roads
- Double-latching system beefs up the security
- Item #YAK004M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Picked this up to transport surf boards on top of my car. It's a super easy and quick set up. No problem strapping down a few boards and experiencing no movement or shifting. I can see this working well for transporting virtually anything on top of the car as well. Kind of pricy for what it is, but it's the quality you expect from Yakima.