Select your style & size:Select options
Keep it all in the same color.
The Colorful Belay Glasses are the same at Y & Y's Classic prism glasses, except they come in colors that match your harness, shoes, or rope. Prism glasses help belayers reduce neck strain by allowing them to look straight ahead and still see their climbers. Their prism lenses provide a high-optical performance for a clear, non-reversed image. The sturdy stainless steel frame features flexible alloy inserts to fit any face shape, and there are adjustable pads at the nose and temple to stay secure even when you work up a sweat during gripping moments.
- Prism glasses for belaying climbers without looking up
- Lenses provide zero default and lets you look down at belay device
- Sturdy stainless steel frame flexes to fit any face shape
- Adjustable pads at nose and temples ensure a secure fit
- Glasses case made of anti-shock material, with a carabiner
- Item #YYB0002
- Q & A
These worked great but are kind of pricey. You can find cheaper ones on Amazon. I broke a pair of expensive ones and can't justify buying another pair.