Select style & size:Select options
Sendero 47 650b TCS Tire
For those of you out there who tend to get a little sendy with their road plus bike comes the Sendero 47 650b TCS Tire from WTB. This is the most aggressive road plus tire we've seen to date and WTB is quick to point out that this tire was designed solely with dirt in mind, so, if you find yourself on chunky gravel and singletrack more often than not, you'll appreciate its high volume casing and the traction and comfort it provides.
The Sendero doesn't forget efficiency though, and even with the added capableness the tire provides, its ramped center knobs help minimize rolling resistance, and as you reach the tire's outer edges, the knobs become substantially spaced for improved cornering in loose terrain. Its rounded profile offers a predictable feel as you lean the bike over and its siping on each knob allows for a bit of flexibility so it can better conform to the surface. Lastly, the dual compound rubber again contributes to a fast rolling tire that doesn't sacrifice cornering traction.
- Plus-sized 650b tire for singletrack and gravel rides
- Intended for dirt and drop bar plus endurance bikes
- 650b x 47mm has the same diameter as 700c x 30mm tire
- Dual Compound DNA rubber equals rolling speed and traction
- Tubeless-ready casing improves grip and comfort
- Ramped center knobs are fast over hardpack surfaces
- Siped knobs improve the gripping ability
- Rounded profile offers cornering confidence and predictability
- Item #WTB004B