An American staple.
The Women’s 1000 Mile Limited Edition Boot is the embodiment of Wolverine’s boot crafting standards. Dating back to 1914, this design was said to last through 1000 miles of wear and laid the groundwork for the quality we still see today. The meticulously made leather upper only looks better as it ages, with natural creases and coloration adding personalized character. Inside, a cork midsole molds to your foot over time for a comfortable, long-lasting fit. The stacked heel provides a lift over city streets, while the Goodyear Welt construction allows the leather sole to be resoled without damaging the shoe.
- A classic American-made boot made for over 100 years
- Top quality leather is handcrafted into a timeless pattern
- Welt constructed leather sole adds time-tested durability
- Cork midsole molds to your foot over time for comfort
- Stacked heel provides a classic contoured shape
- Waxed cotton laces lie flat for optimal fit
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Item #WVN001V
- Q & A
Quality over quantity!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Damn, I LOVE these boots. When you pull these boots out of the box, you know you've invested in something goooood. The construction of this boot is immaculate, they are stylish and built to last.