Select style & size:Select options
The gang's all here.
This Friend Cam Set includes every single Wild Country camming device to give you a complete, single, trad rack for rock climbing. Given Wild Country was the first company to sell the original camming device, you can rest assured that they've had the longest to research an ideal construction. The 13.75° camming angle is the ideal angle for secure placing and easy cleaning, and the high-friction faces keep the cam positioned exactly how you want it. The Dyneema sling is extendable so you can leave your alpine draws at home.
- Full trad rack of New Friend cams in hand-jam sizes
- Original 13.75° angle designed off of forty years of research
- High-friction faces increase security when placed
- Hollow-core double axle allows passive placing at a lighter weight
- Dyneema sling extends to reduce rope drag with ease
- Item #WDC003F
[0.4] 0.62 - 1.04 in [0.5] 0.81 - 1.35 in, [0.75] 1.01 - 1.69 in,  1.24 - 2.11 in,  1.63 - 2.72 in,  2.07 - 3.46 in,  2.62 - 4.41 in
[0.4] 10kN [0.5-4] (sling doubled) 15kN (sling extended) 10kN
extendable Dyneema sling
[0.4] 2.65oz [0.5] 3.45 oz, [0.75] 4.05 oz,  4.72 oz,  5.6 oz,  7.12 oz,  9.98 oz
- Q & A
Look no further
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great set of cams. Couldn't ask for anything more out of them.