Warm and waterproof.
Light, warm, and powerful enough to handle wind and snow, the Volcom Men's Alternate Insulated Jacket has all the tools to get you through stormy days on the mountain. Fortified with a waterproof, breathable V-Science two-layer construction, the Alternate keeps out all things cold and wet while boosting your warmth through the toasty low-loft insulation. Underarm zippered vents let you dump heat quickly when you're earning your turns in the backcountry, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface helps protect against snow during those super-deep days.
- A hooded and insulated jacket for snowboarding at the resort
- Stretch oxford face fabric is quick drying and breathable
- V-science shell is water-resistant and breathable
- Lightweight insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Zip tech pant-to-jacket interface locks out the moisture
- Mesh-lined vents keep your body breathing when things heat up
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow from getting inside
- Item #VLC02IG
- Q & A
Does this coat have handpockets on the sides?