Warm or waterproof? Have both.
Light and warm, yet powerful enough to handle wind and snow, the Volcom Men's Alternate Insulated Jacket has all the tools to get you comfortably through stormy days on the mountain. Fortified with a waterproof, breathable V-Science two-layer construction, the Alternate keeps all things cold and wet out and dry comfort in, while also boosting your warmth through the toasty 80g low-loft insulation. Underarm zippered vents let you dump heat quickly when you're earning your turns in the backcountry, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface helps protect you against snow from sneaking in on those super-deep days.
- A hooded and insulated jacket for snowboarding at the resort
- 100% stretch oxford face fabric is quick drying and breathable
- V-science 2-layer tech is water resistant and breathable
- 80g synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Critical taped seams keep all the important areas shedding water
- Zip tech pant-to-jacket interface locks out the moisture
- Mesh-lined vents keep your body breathing when things heat up
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow from getting inside
- Item #VLC02IG