Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Rubino Pro G2.0 Tire
From the training rides that boost endurance to the races that pit you against the pack, the Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Tubular Tire is designed to handle every obstacle you need to overcome on the road. Vittoria's Rubino line is well-known for its longevity and versatility, and the Pro G2.0 tows the line with 290 threads-per-inch to handle the pressures of competition—and the pressures within the tubular setup. If conditions worsen on the road, a technical tread pattern delivers advanced stability to keep you upright, even if the road turns unexpectedly into gravel.
- A versatile performance tire for training and racing
- 3C Graphene compound reduces rolling resistance
- Compound delivers longer service life and puncture protection
- Subtle tread pattern clears water for confident handling
- 290 TPI cotton-poly casing offers a supple ride at high pressure
- Item #VIT005H
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700 x 23mm, 700 x 25mm, 700 x 28mm
- Corespun 290 TPI
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 23mm] 10oz (285g), [700 x 25mm] 10.4oz (295g), [700 x 28mm] 11.8oz (335g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 29, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 110 lbs
I've used different Tubular in the past but this one by far surpasses any of them. Seems to roll fast and the rubber is tough. Would highly recommend.
December 10, 2020
Do these tires have a removable core? Thanks.