Select style & size:Select options
Sure, you like to go touring for the untracked snow, earned turns, and solitude, but the freestyle junkie in you still likes to seek out natural features for some playfulness when you're out there. The Zelix Splitboard is Venture's freestyle stick that loves to catch air, but can still charge technical lines like one of its freeride cousins. The directional twin shape balances swing weight so you can spin off natural features and allows you to ride and stomp switch. However, it does have a slightly tapered tail and setback stance to maintain drive and float. The Straightline profile places flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness.
Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, allowing you to shred technical lines with confidence. The Carbonium topsheet is textured to prevent icy buildup on top of your board. Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory keeps the core lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers maintain strength and snappiness. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex so you can hold a mean edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Ultra-versatile split for leaving the resort behind
- Straight-Line profile is is floaty, yet stable and responsive
- Core keeps weight down on uphill without sacrificing strength
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhances float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000W