Select style & size:Select options
Fulfill the prophecy.
Whether you're navigating sketchy, tight tree lines or laying down fat carves on corduroy, the Venture Women's Oracle Snowboard is ready to handle it all with confidence and control. Its Straight-Line profile is flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, while rocker at the tip and tail offer plentiful float and forgiveness. Then, a long, wide nose keeps your tip up in knee-deep powder while giving your slashes a surfy feel, and a stiffer, tapered tail enhances drive and control when you're charging choppy steeps.
Inside this board, Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory ensures the core stays lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers boost strength and snappiness. Triax glass enhances pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex so you can hold a confident edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Versatile all-mountain board for tackling all types of terrain
- Straight-Line profile blends float with stability
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape elevates float in pow
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges provide superior durability
- Sintered base is impact-resistant and wax-absorbent
- Item #VTS000N