You've got the take-off, but what about the landing?
The Vans UltraRange Pro Skate Shoe is designed for folks that need some extra cushion when landing big airs. The UltraCush Lite foam cushioning serves that role, and in tandem with Vans' original Waffle rubber outsole, delivers a grippy, protective system that keeps you climbing the staircase for another go.
- A skate shoe with extra cushion for big landings
- UltraCush foam disperses impact during long sessions
- Luxliner improves foot-to-shoe reaction
- Duracap rubber reinforces ollie-abrasion zones
- Waffle sole delivers reliable grip
- Item #VAN00TC
- Q & A
Best shoe ever
I got these as a gift for my brother and this is what he had to say: super comfortable shoes that donât feel like normal Vans. Skate sole has a really good feel, they do feel a bit uncomfortable when it comes to arch support, but they look so fresh that I donât really care.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9 M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 160lbs
Great waffle cup and design. The Duracap is not uncomfortable like in some van shoes. The shoes run about a half size big. Lux liner acts like another sock inside the shoe, but is not intrusive. The Footbed is sewed into the shoe. Overall great shoe and good skate shoe.