Why We Like The Vans UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX BOA MTE-3 Boot
Inspired by Vans' snowboard boot development, the UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX BOA MTE-3 Boot is a workhorse in the winter—minus the board. These boots were made for the elements, using GORE-TEX technology and 3M Thinsulate insulation to combat conditions that often keep our counterparts locked indoors. The BOA Fit System locks us into the boot in seconds, keeping us trail-ready at any moment. And the trusty MTE-3 sole offers the traction we need, even in cold and icy terrain.
- Insulated, waterproof boots for winter work and play
- GORE-TEX bootie keeps snow and slush at bay while maximizing breathability
- 3M Thinsulate offers lightweight warmth that lets moisture escape
- BOA Fit System locks in fit with the quick twist of a dial
- UltraCush and OrthoLite insole tech provide cushioning comfort and support
- MTE-3 sole, All-Trac rubber compound, and dynamic lugs provide reliable traction
- Item #VANR66M
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic
- GORE-TEX membrane
- 3M Thinsulate
- BOA® Fit System
- UltraCush (EVA), OrthoLite
- MTE-3, All-Trac rubber
- hiking, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help