Why We Like The Vans Sk8-Hi BOA MTE-2 Shoe
We've all attempted an adventure with the wrong shoes in support of style, but we'll never make that mistake again with the Sk8-Hi BOA MTE-2 Shoe in our wardrobe. Vans knows our adrenaline-junkie lifestyle extends beyond the skate park, so they took features from their techy snowboard boots and included them in a trek-ready sneaker built for cold-weather hikes. Primaloft insulation and a HydroGuard waterproof membrane keep our feet warm while we stride through shoulder-season storms and snowy trails, and a cleverly integrated BOA fit system keeps these shoes literally dialed in to our best fit.
- Rugged adventure-ready hightops built in the pursuit of passion
- Treated suede is durable and delivers classic Vans style
- 360-degree HydroGuard membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Primaloft insulation in key areas for temperature regulation
- Precision-fit BOA system offers easy on-the-go adjustability
- UltraCush and OrthoLite footbed provides comfort at a low weight
- All-Trac MTE-2 sole offers lasting traction on various slippery surfaces
- Item #VANR5EZ
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] leather, water-repellent coating, [insulation] PrimaLoft (synthetic)
- HydroGuard membrane
- BOA® Fit System
- UltraCush (EVA), OrthoLite
- heat retention layer
- All-Trac MTE-2 (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, men's 5.5 / women's 7] 15.5oz
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help