sale from $29.23 $64.9555% Off
If it ain't broke, fix it anyway...
Vans' Old Skool Lite Shoe is a classic staple of the iconic "Off the Wall" company, and couples well with walks through the park, keeping the soul of shred alive at the office, or just taking a lazy day in the neighborhood. The Lite is actually a redesign of the original Old Skool design, only this iteration is lighter and more flexible for all-day comfort. But while you may be tempted to turn these puppies loose on the skatepark, the Old Skool are one of Vans' less-technical offerings, so they perform best in the realm of everyday urban casual.
- A stylish, comfy shoe for urban casual
- Added heel cushion for enhanced comfort
- Suede uppers accent iconic sidestripe
- Waffle rubber offers good urban traction
- Item #VAN00P1
- Q & A
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
super comfy, light and breathable shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Always nervous when ordering shoes online, but these Vans fit perfectly! I will definitely keep an eye out for more colors, as only the grey ones were in stock this time.