Get the heat off your back.
Save the sunscreen slather for beach days, and toss on the Under Armour Sunblock II Long-Sleeve Shirt to save time, and shed UV rays when you head out to train under summer's blistering sun. This lightweight long-sleeve is super breathable, with moisture wicking technology that dries in a blink-of-an-eye to keep you cool when you hit the trail for your morning run, or head for an outdoor training session at the park. It is cut for a next to skin fit that doesn't cut in and restrict, so you can stay comfortable, and layer on top if needed. Since outdoor enthusiasts tend to get more than their share of sun, this top offers a full 50+ UPF protection, enabling you to give your body a break from harmful UV rays while you train.
- Full coverage sun protection in a light weight package
- Breathable fabric wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- UPF 50+ shields you from sun without slathering sunscreen
- Anti-odor technology keeps you feeling fresh
- Lightweight feel lets your skin breathe on hot days
- Next to skin cut is fitted without cutting in
- Item #UND01Y8