Train harder and smarter with the explosive performance of the Under Armour Men's Speedform Amp 2.0 Shoe. It offers a precise, distraction-free fit, as well as an ultralight feel and lively cushioning to keep you moving whether you're running the track or cross-training in the gym.
SpeedForm technology uses a molded, seamless heel cup, smooth Ultrasonic seams, and an external TPU heel counter to make the shoe feel like an extension of your foot. Charged Cushioning rebounds the energy of each stride to help you explode out of each step. AMP tech helps the shoe move effortlessly with your foot, so your natural mechanics aren't inhibited or altered. Strategically placed flex grooves on the outsole ensure traction on any surface, and they also allow the sole to flex with your foot to reduce fatigue and enhance comfort.
- Ultralight and precise shoes for any type of training
- Seamless fit for distraction-free training
- SpeedForm creates precision fit for zero distractions
- AMP tech enhances biomechanics of foot's movement
- Charged Cushioning puts extra spring in your step
- Silicone taping on forefoot for grip and durability
- Flex grooves for superior flex and traction
- Item #UND01MB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These are very nice, I wish they had more UA options for shoes and other merchandise. These are very comfortable and high quality as well. Will definitely keep purchasing more UA merchandise from Backcountry.